George Zimmerman arrested for allegedly attacking pregnant girlfriend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really think he doesn't know that after all he has been through? The guy is a knucklehead, period.

May be but a warning for speeding, a ticket for speeding and a warning for a license plate frame hardly proves it. The last woman (his wife) to make a stink was pretty much proven to be pissed and spiteful. What are the odds that this one is the same? Maybe he's just using the wrong head to pick his women?

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how the msm keeps saying he "self identifies" as hispanic. I have literally never heard them do that to someone before.

They don't say obummer self identifies as black, for example.

lol at so much with the whole situation.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May be but a warning for speeding, a ticket for speeding and a warning for a license plate frame hardly proves it. The last woman (his wife) to make a stink was pretty much proven to be pissed and spiteful. What are the odds that this one is the same? Maybe he's just using the wrong head to pick his women?

Sure... given all the chit he's been through its completely normal to be pulled over THREE different times since the case ended. Most sane people would keep there nose clean for a few years if they could.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kind of hope this guy steps in front of a bus...just so I don't have to keep seeing news articles and posts about him and his stupid decisions. I know, I know...I opened the thread. Obviously I'm pissing time away on the internet, so the time isn't THAT precious :wink2:.

The sooner the better that this guy learns that if he so much as farts in an elevator, he'll have assault charges pending.
This is very true,

with a touch of this:
The last woman (his wife) to make a stink was pretty much proven to be pissed and spiteful. What are the odds that this one is the same? Maybe he's just using the wrong head to pick his women?

and probably a bit of missing the media limelight with a sprinkle of can't-touch-me-god-complex.

In summary, he's a dumbass that will probably end up behind bars for something stupid after dodging a crusade.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure... given all the chit he's been through its completely normal to be pulled over THREE different times since the case ended. Most sane people would keep there nose clean for a few years if they could.

Surely you aren't comparing a traffic citation with Murder in the 1st?

I kind of hope this guy steps in front of a bus...just so I don't have to keep seeing news articles and posts about him and his stupid decisions. I know, I know...I opened the thread. Obviously I'm pissing time away on the internet, so the time isn't THAT precious :wink2:.

This is very true,

with a touch of this:

and probably a bit of missing the media limelight with a sprinkle of can't-touch-me-god-complex.

In summary, he's a dumbass that will probably end up behind bars for something stupid after dodging a crusade.

In all honestly we who are posting that he needs to stay far away from people are really correct. All of the bat$hit crazies are out for this guy. I bet every girl he can hook up with is either certifiable or looking to cash in on his book money, or both. It really has to just suck and very few people would be able to manage the all the crap coming at him. I know I wouldn't want to walk in those shoes. But I digress, it's really easy to sit behind a keyboard, read an article that doesn't have anything but to rehash his traffic tickets and pass judgement I guess.

I'll just wait until this pans out one way or the other, ya'll have fun convicting him...

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ohhhh no's
(CNN) - George Zimmerman was charged Monday with felony aggravated assault after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, according to Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County, Florida, Sheriff's Office.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted earlier this year of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested after the incident at the home of Samantha Scheibe, Lemma said. He also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the same incident, Lemma said.

Zimmerman is being held in jail without bail and will make his first appearance in front of a judge Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET.

Differing 911 calls

According to a police report on the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun then pointed it at her "for a minute."

Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 E.T., Lemma said.

On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.

On a separate 911 call, a man calls to report that his girlfriend was "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. The caller says the woman is outside with police.
When asked why he is calling, the man says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

He says he never pulled a firearm and that it is in a bag, locked. He claims she was the one who broke the table.

When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.

Recent contact with authorities

This is one of several brushes that Zimmerman has had with law enforcement since he was acquitted this year of murder and manslaughter in the 2012 shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin.

Earlier this month, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said no charges would result from an alleged domestic dispute in September between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman.

Shellie Zimmerman said in September that she has doubts about his innocence in the Trayvon Martin case.

Since his acquittal in the Martin case, Zimmerman also has been stopped for speeding twice. He was pulled over the first time in Forney, Texas, in July and told the police officer he had a concealed weapon permit and a gun in his glove compartment. The officer wrote on his incident report that he gave Zimmerman a verbal warning.

Zimmerman was pulled over in early September going 60 mph in a 45-mph zone in Lake Mary and received a $256 ticket. He was not carrying a weapon at the time.
Zimmerman fatally shot Martin in the Sanford neighborhood where Zimmerman and Martin's father lived in February 2012. Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, had a confrontation with the unarmed African-American teen after calling police to report a suspicious person, and he said he shot Martin, 17, in self-defense.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a six-person jury in July on second-degree murder and manslaughter charges.

The high-profile case sparked a heated nationwide discussion of race as well as debate over Florida's "stand your ground" law.

His attorney in the murder trial, Mark O'Mara, no longer represents him.

Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence

Latest posts

Top Bottom