George Zimmerman arrested for allegedly attacking pregnant girlfriend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fame and notoriety does not have much to do with Georgie's bad luck, he had several run ins with the law before he killing the Martin.

Will Zimmerman have to kill a woman before his worshippers admit that he's a thug?

Are you kidding?

If/when it happens, it will have been all her fault. In fact, she probably shot herself then staged it to look like he did it! He never does anything wrong, come ON!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you kidding?

If/when it happens, it will have been all her fault. In fact, she probably shot herself then staged it to look like he did it! He never does anything wrong, come ON!

I'm one of those folks who thinks, based on the evidence I saw presented, that the shoot was a good one. I NEVER said that made Zimmerman a good man. He actions before shooting Martin (which, in a court of law, have no bearing on the incident at trial) and actions since would indicate he is anything but a "good" man, but that does not mean that the jury was wrong. If he did get away with murder, well, he will have a higher power than me to answer to ... And it appears he is doing all he can to push up his meeting with that particular Power That Be ...

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zimmerman's current girlfriend has apparently been friends with him for more than a decade. On this morning's "Today Show," it was revealed she had been trying to get an interview set up to describe what it's like living with Zimmerman. Obviously, she'd be getting paid handsomely for this kind of access and story.

So, that tells me the woman is an opportunist. It doesn't mean her story about the recent altercation is fabricated, but I can't help but feel a little skeptical of its overall validity.

i.imgur.com_EHU0p39.gif

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one of those folks who thinks, based on the evidence I saw presented, that the shoot was a good one. I NEVER said that made Zimmerman a good man. He actions before shooting Martin (which, in a court of law, have no bearing on the incident at trial) and actions since would indicate he is anything but a "good" man, but that does not mean that the jury was wrong. If he did get away with murder, well, he will have a higher power than me to answer to ... And it appears he is doing all he can to push up his meeting with that particular Power That Be ...

He was acquitted for that, so.. that's done. And I really don't care about speeding tickets (I mean, really... speeding tickets? So what?)

But now he's twice been accused of threatening a woman and each time it took no time at all before people rationalized it out to him being the totally innocent victim of some evil woman. At some point, I'd like to hope that people will start wondering if maybe it's him. How many incidents will it take? Because I'm willing to put down money that this won't be the last one.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He was acquitted for that, so.. that's done. And I really don't care about speeding tickets (I mean, really... speeding tickets? So what?)

But now he's twice been accused of threatening a woman and each time it took no time at all before people rationalized it out to him being the totally innocent victim of some evil woman. At some point, I'd like to hope that people will start wondering if maybe it's him. How many incidents will it take? Because I'm willing to put down money that this won't be the last one.

Wrong again, obviously the current wife and girlfriend are conspirators on a mission to ruin his good name.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is this poor fckr living? His parents must be sending him money. He surely cant work. He was working towards a criminal justice degree and working as an insurance salesman before he got in trouble the first time. If I was this dude I would just go way off somewhere and try to be anonymous. Dont drive. Just stay inside, chill, veg out. Do the Whitey Bulgar thing some where. Order out for pizza. Watch TV. Just dont go outside, and especially stay away from women. Dumbass.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh, I don't disagree with ya there, but look at the women he's associating with. Ex (or soon-to-be-ex- ??) admitted to "embellishing", this one he's known for years so you can't tell me he didn't know she whether she has a bit of the crazy in her (same for her, like she didn't know he's "touched" :rolleyes2) ... As far as the folks "rationalizing" that he's being "picked on" because of who he is, to me that's just as bad as the folks who are throwing up the implication that just because he's a two-bit, woman-beating idiot that means that he MUST have been guilty of pre-meditated murder when he killed Martin ...

At this point, I think they are all getting what they deserve ... Consenting adults and all ... Welcome to Costco, we love you ... :rolleyes2

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had "the privilege" of knowing a couple of celebrities and this guy is one. Only it's not adoration that is coming his way, it's quite the opposite. There's significant number of folks who would like nothing better than throw this guy to the wolves to "get even" because they do believe that he in fact got away with murder and they couldn't care less about looking at the facts of each incident as long as they get what they want. Add in the camp that is against 2A and SYG rights, and the media and paparazzi and you can see that it's a significant number out there after him. Look at how many rich celebrities struggle with the publicity they get and keep in mind that usually it's people that actually like them. Alec Baldwin comes to mind as one that really is having a hard time right now. When you turn all that attention into an angry mob mentality, and throw in the fact that he doesn't have the resources to hire security, public spokesmen, etc., well I guess I can understand his predicament at little.

He just needs to disappear himself for a few years.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had "the privilege" of knowing a couple of celebrities and this guy is one. Only it's not adoration that is coming his way, it's quite the opposite. There's significant number of folks who would like nothing better than throw this guy to the wolves to "get even" because they do believe that he in fact got away with murder and they couldn't care less about looking at the facts of each incident as long as they get what they want. Add in the camp that is against 2A and SYG rights, and the media and paparazzi and you can see that it's a significant number out there after him. Look at how many rich celebrities struggle with the publicity they get and keep in mind that usually it's people that actually like them. Alec Baldwin comes to mind as one that really is having a hard time right now. When you turn all that attention into an angry mob mentality, and throw in the fact that he doesn't have the resources to hire security, public spokesmen, etc., well I guess I can understand his predicament at little.

He just needs to disappear himself for a few years.

Hire security? The common denominator with his incidents is that HE is the aggressor.

I think what he needs is a handler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom