Girlfriend's AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My girlfriend's dad is a bigger gun-nut than I am and praise God she got this personality trait! Anyways, enough chatter here's the pic Enjoy!
ai50.tinypic.com_1zfrm6s.jpg

The stock, grip, and rail covers glow in the dark! she has a del-ton upper with nato barrel and a bushmaster lower. Pretty nice rig! Next to come for her is an EO tech!

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend's dad is a bigger gun-nut than I am and praise God she got this personality trait! Anyways, enough chatter here's the pic Enjoy!

The stock, grip, and rail covers glow in the dark! she has a del-ton upper with nato barrel and a bushmaster lower. Pretty nice rig! Next to come for her is an EO tech!

nice, Olyeller built my wife a very nice AR last year, she's very happy with it. DPMS barrel, YHM HG, JP trigger, Vltor stock, Hogue grip, spike lower, Aimpoint, ARMS BUIS. I couldn't believe a little person like her can handle that AR :) i was wong again.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What's that hanging below the barrel, forward of the handguard? A laser? It's pretty far forward to be the base of a vertical grip :anyone:

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sittin' on the laundry basket is a nice touch!
I sure hope my wife doesn't see that, she'll be wanting one, the AR that is, she already has a laundry basket. :D
Is it painted pink, or did you buy the parts that way? Very cool either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom