• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Glock 19/17 gen 3-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mthoma96

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking to buy a few beater Glocks in working condition, preferably 19 or 17 gen 3-5. Would like to be as close to factory as possible, Let me know what you got.

Located in Lawton but willing to travel a bit for the right deal.

Text 580-235-8262 for best results

Last edited:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am a veteran
Good deal.

You should be eligible for Glock's Blue Label Pricing.

Take a look at this website: GT Distributors | Tactical Gear and Police Equipment

You can order direct, supply them with the needed info (DD214 and driver's license) and they can ship to an FFL near you.

Pricing is something like 100 bucks under regular wholesale.
You still have to pay a transfer fee at the FFL and fill out the 4473 paperwork, but you should save some bucks.

Not sure how many you can order as a Veteran. Might limit it to two in a calendar year but not sure.

Dave

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I've never used GT but I have driven to Ares Armory in Lawton for those prices. They have more blue label Glocks in inventory than all the other blue label dealers in Oklahoma combined.

Mthoma96

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good deal.

You should be eligible for Glock's Blue Label Pricing.

Take a look at this website: GT Distributors | Tactical Gear and Police Equipment

You can order direct, supply them with the needed info (DD214 and driver's license) and they can ship to an FFL near you.

Pricing is something like 100 bucks under regular wholesale.
You still have to pay a transfer fee at the FFL and fill out the 4473 paperwork, but you should save some bucks.

Not sure how many you can order as a Veteran. Might limit it to two in a calendar year but not sure.

Dave
Yeah I've got a local shop that deals with the blue label. It's a good deal that I may still utilize but I am limited to 2 per year. I need about 6ish to be used for rentals/training guns for programs at my local range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom