Glock 19 Gen 4 review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think he'll ever learn?!?

Hell no! I can't get over it. On the other hand, I saw a beautiful CZ-75B/D (same -same as PCR) on the shelf at Big Boys today for $519. A steal...but I would be on the street with a cardboard sign if I had bought it today. I mean; it was freakin' gorgeous and the DA/SA trigger was dang nice. I wanted it, bad, but managed to tear myself away in the interest of sleeping inside and having food without having to beg or dumpster dive.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell no! I can't get over it. On the other hand, I saw a beautiful CZ-75B/D (same -same as PCR) on the shelf at Big Boys today for $519. A steal...but I would be on the street with a cardboard sign if I had bought it today. I mean; it was freakin' gorgeous and the DA/SA trigger was dang nice. I wanted it, bad, but managed to tear myself away in the interest of sleeping inside and having food without having to beg or dumpster dive.

Once you shoot my new P-09 & 07 you will go buy that. Bonus is you can stay on my couch

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love my Gen 4 Glock 19. I am replacing the trigger but not because the one that came with it is bad, I just like a smooth trigger. I love my G4 19 and if you want to get rid of the one you got, let me know. It's a great all round pistol for everything you would want to do from range, to carry or home.
I have the CZ P07 that shoots like a dream and the 19 can stand with it in accuracy.
Great deal by the way.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love my Gen 4 Glock 19. I am replacing the trigger but not because the one that came with it is bad, I just like a smooth trigger. I love my G4 19 and if you want to get rid of the one you got, let me know. It's a great all round pistol for everything you would want to do from range, to carry or home.
I have the CZ P07 that shoots like a dream and the 19 can stand with it in accuracy.
Great deal by the way.
Have you ever shot yours under water?
dj's gonna post a vid of his.... ;)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever shot yours under water?
dj's gonna post a vid of his.... ;)

Okay, okay...as requested, I broke out the wetsuit and scuba gear and drove out to a local pond to try this out. I figured it would be better if I did this after dark and as deep underwater as I could get in the murky pond so as not attract any attention to my "experiment." Man, that old pond was nasty! Visiblity was like zero at a depth of about 20 feet! I mean, total darkness! I was kinda skeered, to be honest. Anyway, I just pointed the Glock at the bottom, shooting into what just looked like silt or mud or something, and let off a few shots to see what the deal would be:

It seemed to work okay, but not sure what effect the water had on muzzle velocity and such...guess I need an underwater chrono to check it out further.

Last edited:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude!!!.......Sir!!!!!
THAT is Epic, all time greatest test ive Ever seen
Anyone who wouldn't have a G19 before?????.....I'll be having one of those... ;)
(I really didnt think you would do it....Thanks.... ;) )

Last edited: