Glock gen4 17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got out to shoot it today and really like it. I put 200 flawless rounds in her. Didnt notice diff. in recoil. The grip is very positive in your hand no slipping. The bigger mag release is great you dont have to turn gun to drop mag.Did'nt test accuracy today but here are some steel i shoot as fast as i can with 2 mags at 15yds [Broken External Image] URL=http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/hogrider06/0420100944a.jpg][Broken External Image][/URL]. I really like this gun!

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know ops and ussa in tulsa have them as i have looked at them and handled them some. lookin like they are all right around $515-$530ish price wise but very nice pistols indeed. not sure if its that much improvement over a gen3 G17 but the texture on the frame is a little more aggresive but not quite as much as the RTF models. and the interchangeable back straps seem to be quite the trend nowadays following the M&P's, Rugers, and everyone else.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is on order, can't wait to go shoot it. From what I read the changes are the backstrap change out options, grip texturing (diff from last model, not as tacky to clothing), updated recoil spring, marking on the slide for the new model, swapable and larger mag release for left-right hand and some interior changes but not sure on those.