Glock Siderlock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that's one more thing not install. Glock's safety setup works just as it is intended to and I've carried one for years both concealed and on duty with no problems what so ever. It's kinda of like a shooting school that I was reading about that will not allow the use of the Serpa holster, because one or two people shot themselves in the leg when they drew there pistol to shoot. It wasn't a holster issue, it was a shooter issue! There's no logical reason to add another safety to a perfectly safe pistol! My opinion anyways and no I have not installed one, but if that's what you want the information that I've read on it and the reviews on it have been pretty decent. Good luck

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok didn't know I am new to handguns and I'm trying to learn and research bc on another forum these guys said that everyone should install there but I didn't really like the concept of it do I thought I would see what u guys thought

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't, because you shouldn't be touching the trigger if you're not ready for the gun to go bang. Having that forces you to violate *the* basic safety rule:

#1 Keep yer booger hooker off the bang switch!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are the best safety money can buy. When ever I pick up my guns I make sure to turn my brain on and think through every action. That for many people is easier said than done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom