Glock sights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a set of Trijicons on my G32 and I have a set of TruGlo Brite sites on my G19. The Truglos are better. I has a set of the TFOs put on my Xd9, but they break easier.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like Meprolights.Have them on my Glock 17,19,26,and 32.I have TruGlo TFOs on my 31,they're OK but I'd save the extra money and get Meps if I had it to do over.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-8 rear with a dawson trijicon front for me.... and that's after owning TFOs, Trijicons, and mepros.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There probably isn't a preferred sight these days. I prefer Dawsons for match guns and Trijicon or Meprolight for defense work. Trijicon has a new "HD" series out that looks promising.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just put a laserlyte on my older model (without the rail) Glock 23 and I am impressed so far. It is not very useful on a sunny day but works well in low light situations. I paid $129.99 for it in Tulsa. In case you're not familiar with the laserlyte, it replaces the rear sight on all Glock models and is very easy to install.

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have Dawson fibers on my 34 for competition & I have had Trijicons and TFOs on my 26. I have been happy with both so far. U just have to be careful cleaning ur pistol with fiber optics. Harsh chemicals will haze them.