GOA and GOF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How are Gun Owners of America (GOA) and the Gun Owners Foundation (GOF) related? I see that GOF uses the same Minuteman logo as GOA, but my Google fu must be weak as I can’t discern how the two are associated. Can someone enlighten me, please?

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My read is they are related, but separate arms. GOA is a lobby group and GOF is the educator for the public. Both seem to have some ability to take legal action. Kind of like the NRA and NRA-ILA.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wondered if that could be the case, but I couldn’t see any references in the materials of one, to the other. Thanks.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found this...

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...le-before-the-sixth-circuit-court-of-appeals/
Eric Pratt is Senior VP of both, so...

From the article.

Erich Pratt, or another GOA spokesperson, is available for interviews. Gun Owners of America, and its sister organization Gun Owners Foundation, are nonprofits dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. For more information, visit GOA’s

Latest posts

Top Bottom