Golden Tiger 7.62x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crazy. At the time I posted, they had over 240 cases of it, limit one per customer. Gone in less than an hour, but they say more due in in a few days. Good ammo.

Last edited:

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess i can always just buy the whole case keep what I want and sell the rest for a 80% markup on the forum. I don't follow the logic of paying .40-.50/round in the classifieds when you can pick it for about .28/round shipped fairly frequently but that could just be me

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess i can always just buy the whole case keep what I want and sell the rest for a 80% markup on the forum. I don't follow the logic of paying .40-.50/round in the classifieds when you can pick it for about .28/round shipped fairly frequently but that could just be me

100% agree. People almost seem to have something similar to "auction fever", where they feel they need to win an auction at all costs, even if the price is higher than they can buy something for new. Only in this case, they buy it outright with guns, mags, or ammo. Due dilligence, people. Due dilligence.