Good Ankle Holster and Wallet Holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked up my new Crimson Trace laser and Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for my Ruger LCP from pstmstr tonight. I already love the nemesis. But I want to have options for CC. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a good ankle holster that will fit the LCP WITH crimson trace? And the same goes for the wallet holster. I've been looking here... http://shop.talontraininggroup.com/product.sc?productId=78&categoryId=9
for the wallet holster but if someone knows where I can get one in Oklahoma I'd rather do that. I thought I remember one of our members making them?

DestructoJr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks man i like it. Im trying to decide that vs uncle mikes. Anyone used the uncle mikes size 10 for ankle?

I have a friend that uses the Uncle Mikes and he likes it but he liked mine better and I think I do too as it has a better pad to go against the ankle and mine seems to say on the ankle better than his but It could just be the shape of his leg

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that uses the Uncle Mikes and he likes it but he liked mine better and I think I do too as it has a better pad to go against the ankle and mine seems to say on the ankle better than his but It could just be the shape of his leg

hmm tough choice.. ill just have to take a guess and order one and see which i like. im not sure the desantis will carry the LCP with the laser tho since its fitted leather and looks to fit only the gun? hard to tell just by a picture

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i ordered an uncle mike's size 10 ankle holster. I'm not sure if i like it. My LCP with crimson trace laser is a really tight squeeze but i think its ok. It does print on some pants I own but works great with others. Going to keep it around for awhile and see what i think. Next may be the looper leather wallet holster everyone is telling me about!

Latest posts

Top Bottom