Good auction coming up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

six shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know but the experience i have had with chumpps auction stuff can ethier go really high or really cheap or the cheap stuff goes real high and the high stuff goes real cheap. good luck whoever makes it.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to go. I went to their consignment auction today, and it might not have been quite as bad without the 35mph wind, the dust and debris in your eyes from their track loaders, and never really being able to tell what had been auctioned, what was being auctioned, or where anything you were interested in the pictures was located.

I went looking for some lathes chucks I had seen in the pictures, wandered around 2 acres of stuff for 30mins or more thinking they had sold and were gone, before I discovered there was another 2 acres of junk. Found the chucks, and found out that with their picture taking abilities, they looked like 6 inch or so chucks, but were all 12+ inch chucks for huge lathes.

The funniest part I saw was the chicken and rabbit auction up front. I've never seen so many types of homemade chicken cages in my life. The norm was your standard wire cage, the weird included milk crates and laundry baskets with cardboard lids taped on.

six shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted the link when you go to the site their will be consighment auction or realestate go to the realestate it is on the 9th they are pics there and everything i would like to have the coke machine for my man cave. I don't drink but it is still neat lookin.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the gun auctions I have seen around this area are ridiculous. Not so much the auctions as the bidders I guess, very stupid prices. There was one at Pryor a while back that had a lot of people rolling around in disbelief. I know a few people who take guns out to Chupps auction (1st of every month) on 412 on a regular basis, just because of the goofy prices they can get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom