Good customer service today at local gunshops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had some errands to run and I was looking for some small gun items today so i planned to hit several gun shops on the way out.
First I hit Patrol Tech, 2 different people helped me at different times. Both very friendly and pleasently helpful. Almost had what I was looking for bit wanted to look elsewhere before purchasing.
Second I hit Sooner gun. Dang he has some really good prices on handguns. Didn't have what i needed but chatted for a while. Helpful and friendly.
Thirdly was Sportsworld. They have some new help in there BTW. Had 2 diff young people help me when I went in. Both very pleasant, curteous and helpful. Possibly had something for me.
Next was OPS. Had a young man and after he left a young lady help me out. Both friendly and helpful. I must say, Eric, you are a lucky man, Good girl. Bought something here.
Lastly, just over to 2A to look around. Had not been over there yet and have been feeling real bad about not going. Nice place, fair selection of longarms and handguns. Several friendly young fellows in there. Didn't check out the range because I'm not to interested in that.
Back to Sportsworld and bought something there. Picked it up and checked out with the old man who was actually cordial.
All shops were very busy. All staff was friendly and helpful.
Good all around visit today with these shops. That is all. Nite nite!

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have not been to the others, but Patrol Tech has always been top notch in my book.
You need to get out more my brother, so do I! Like a walk in Toy catalogue at SportsWorld.
I don't think I've been to a gunshop or gunshow since November Wanenmachers 2010.
That's OK, i went to the range about 6 times in the last 2 weeks!!! Woowwoot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom