Good TV shows cancelled after one or two seasons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terra Nova was really good. I was interested in how the show would develop and how they might deal with the continual changes due to the 'butterfly concept'. But, alas, I suppose the 'butterfly effect' was what happened to remove them from existence.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terra Nova was really good. I was interested in how the show would develop and how they might deal with the continual changes due to the 'butterfly concept'. But, alas, I suppose the 'butterfly effect' was what happened to remove them from existence.

If I am correct though they did travel back in time to an earlier version of earth nothing they did caused changes to the future. Was something about there being a different offshoot of time, or basically a paralleled Earth with a fracture between the two. I believe that there was also going to be something tied in with the Bermuda triangle since they found a portion of an old ship in one section. This is one of a number I wish Netflix would pick up and run with rather than the werewolf junk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom