Gopokes81

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will make this as short as possible

Gopokes81 asks if I will hold the items until this weekend,so he can drive down from Tulsa to meet me. I agree to this. He texts me the night before and asks if we can meet on Tuesday instead due to relative's hospitalization. I unfortunately could not meet him because I was going out of town on Monday. He agrees to go ahead and still meet on Sunday at the Cracker Barrel near the turnpike at 8:00AM. At 8:12 AM, I get a text saying that he is just now leaving Tulsa and he is sorry. At 9:46 AM, Gopokes81 calls me on the phone and asks if he can just wire the money to me and just meet him some other time. I told him to forget it.

I am sorry about his relative being hospitalized and I wish them all the best. I would also like to say that I have NEVER been treated like this by anyone. I waited for almost 2 hours at the Cracker Barrel for him. This person obviously does not value anyone's time, so therefore I can not recommend them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom