Got my FFL !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack, the ATF received my paperwork on April 10, 2012 and I got it today. I spoke to the ATF agent last week and he was finishing up the report. By law they have to advise
you within 60 days. It was pretty close. :)

Honeybee, I'm open to suggestions :) I like to eventually have a store, but that is down the road.

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mark. Peanut I'll take anyone's money as long as they pass NiCS :) and yes I will do transfers. Shoot1st a guy at my office has had his for a while so I thought, what the heck I'll look into getting mine. So I submitted the paperwork and 60 days later I got it.
Scooby, I'll let ya know if and when I do.

SgtMojo67, the process was actually pretty straightforward. The biggest problem, which wasn't really a problem was the length of time that it took to get it. They have 60 days to approve or deny you and they received the paperwork on April 10 2012 and I just got it.

At first the paperwork that I printed off looked intimidating but you actually get 4 copies of the same documents, but only 2 are required. You need 1 set of finger prints, 2 passport photos, and $200. if for some reason they deny you, you get your $200 back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom