Grand Canyon - North Rim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the North Rim again yesterday to take my sister and her husband. She has mobility issues, so she couldn't do much walking, so I tried parking in pull-outs where she could see the canyon from the vehicle, and I got out to take pictures. Here's a couple taken from on overlook that we didn't stop at on our first trip.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a definite pleasure, Guys. Thanks for the compliments. We went through Zion today, but not actually into the canyon. Time and my sister's mobility issue limited what we could do. I was driving, so the wife took some photos on this trip, but she had the advantage of having the wide angle lens on instead of the 28-300mm lens.

Tomorrow, we visit Bryce Canyon, and it will be our first visit. Looking forward to photographing there, and I'm even hoping for there to be snow on the hoodoos. Someone I read a while back stated that pictures of Bryce weren't complete unless some winter shots were taken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom