Great Deal on .22lr Ammo at Cabelas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Find a guy at WM that is willing to give you a heads up on when they're going to set some out on the shelf.
That's about the only way to run across a .22LR score from what I've been able to determine - unless you just luck out.
brassbadger.com is your friend

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even know why I waste my time anymore. Every time I click on these links it's the same thing. It's always sold out. I just don't get why the heck this crap is still so hard to find. I understand that people have the right to buy as much as they want but look at what it is causing.

I hear that. I'm about ready to join the vampire scabs for a week so I can just get a brick or two. I read that one Walmart finally started stocking .22 at random times throughout the day so everyone has at least a fighting chance to find some.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear that. I'm about ready to join the vampire scabs for a week so I can just get a brick or two. I read that one Walmart finally started stocking .22 at random times throughout the day so everyone has at least a fighting chance to find some.

I asked the local WalMart about the random times.
Got told that all the GM cares about is the sale.
They don't care who gets it.

Sux.

Dave

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went to Walmart in Shawnee and academy in Norman tonight and there wasn't any .22. I also check my Walmart here about 3 times a week right at 7:30 when they stock the ammo and they never have any. I am really tired of it. There is no sense in it. And I refuse to pay the out of hand prices. I ain't that desperate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom