Great Deal on .22lr Ammo at Cabelas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know why I waste my time anymore. Every time I click on these links it's the same thing. It's always sold out. I just don't get why the heck this crap is still so hard to find. I understand that people have the right to buy as much as they want but look at what it is causing.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDK but next time I run across some at WM I am buying all they will let me. I haven't looked for it since all the madness started but I am approaching only having about 2000 rounds left.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know why I waste my time anymore. Every time I click on these links it's the same thing. It's always sold out. I just don't get why the heck this crap is still so hard to find. I understand that people have the right to buy as much as they want but look at what it is causing.

it's simple if every 22 owner went out tonight and shot just 1 round that would be more than a months total production.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Find a guy at WM that is willing to give you a heads up on when they're going to set some out on the shelf.
That's about the only way to run across a .22LR score from what I've been able to determine - unless you just luck out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom