Great reminder not to throw bricks at Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So my question is where was the video filmed, and why was the guy throwing stuff? He wasn't the only one throwing things.

Was the guy with the dogs innocent or not? Is there more to the story? It appears so.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my question is where was the video filmed, and why was the guy throwing stuff? He wasn't the only one throwing things.

Was the guy with the dogs innocent or not? Is there more to the story? It appears so.

Some crap hole muslim country. Evidently, people that wipe their asses with their hands feel that it's disgusting to keep animals as pets. Go figure.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some crap hole muslim country. Evidently, people that wipe their asses with their hands feel that it's disgusting to keep animals as pets. Go figure.

Really?? No ... really??? I did not know that. No wonder that Pakistani guy I dated in college kept telling me I needed to change my ways. He never did like my dog. I loved my dog ... I was only "mildly interested" in the guy from Pakistan ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom