Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best way to pay is to send your check to me and make it payable to Franson Firearms

Franson Firearms
5138 E. 25 Place
Tulsa, OK 74114

I won't cash them until we are for sure getting the guns
If we end up not getting them I will either return the checks or void them and send you a photo of your voided check,,,Your choice.

Wanted to bump this post for the people who need to send their payment. My check should be in the mail tomorrow.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got the first PM from someone who may not be able to pay, so keep the no pay list going and I will notify those from the top down as guns open up.

Donald

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My check will be in the mail first thing tomorrow.

Perhaps if everyone added a few bucks to each rifle they bought Honeybee could get a bit of money for his time? Even if everyone paid $85 per rifle he'd get $120 for his troubles.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Make it 62 but I haz question. How do we determine who gets which rifle? Undoubtedly they will all be of slightly different quality, some better than others. How do we get to pick who gets what? Hang numbered tags on the guns and have a lottery of sorts? Draw numbers from a fish bowl and corresponding numbered guns are what ya git? First come first served? What's the plan Stan?

Don't complicate things. Everyone knows Tulsa folks get first choice and OKC fellers get sloppy seconds.. :bolt:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone will get a fair chance of getting the best. I already secured one of the select pallets as long as we can get it paid for by Wednesday, If not then we will still be getting a bargain.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honeybee,
I know checks will work. But for OKC folks, that's 2-3(?) days snail-mail time before you get check in hand. (...and that's providing everyone gets it in the mail tonight/tomorrow) Is that adequate?

Other options?
Paypal?
Credit Card info (via phone)?

Thoughts?