Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home, thanks for the great response folks. Just a dozen more to distribute and this deal is done.
Will be back next weekend with more of that ammo too, same place.

Honeybee

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home, thanks for the great response folks. Just a dozen more to distribute and this deal is done.
Will be back next weekend with more of that ammo too, same place.

Honeybee

Is all the ball ammo in the bags gone? Dumb question - I'm sure it is. Just had to ask, though.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to work at 5:30 this morning, Honeybee called, met up with him about 11:15 or so, Mr. Tanner was just finishing his paperwork. I got my rifles and went back to work. I didn't get home till after 7 tonight. Went straight to the back porch and started degreasing and cleaning the bore on one of my Mosins. Cosmoline wiped right off, loose stuff in the bore came right out. Now the work starts all over tomorrow morning with both rifles before it gets too hot outside. Both of mine had 1943 stamped on the receiver, all the numbers match on both rifles. The top handguard is a different color than the rest of the wood on one rifle. It will be the one I try to refinish, the other I am leaving as is.

Honeybee, I don't know what got into you to do all of this work for almost nothing but thanks.