Gun Buy Back Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an article about a guy in Texas that has a gun "disposal" service.

He gets little old ladies to give up their dead husbands guns for free just to get the out of the house. Then he keeps them or sells them. Great idea!

I'm tossed on this one. Great way to get some guns, but that just seems to be taking advantage. They should at least take them to a pawn shop and get something.

When my dad passed away, the first thing out of my moms mouth was to get that dammed gun out of the closet. She wouldn't go into the same room it was located in.
It would have been a shame to have that antique Winchester that has been appraised at 9K by the Winchester gun museum go to some guy with a card table in a parking lot.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm tossed on this one. Great way to get some guns, but that just seems to be taking advantage. They should at least take them to a pawn shop and get something.

When my dad passed away, the first thing out of my moms mouth was to get that dammed gun out of the closet. She wouldn't go into the same room it was located in.
It would have been a shame to have that antique Winchester that has been appraised at 9K by the Winchester gun museum go to some guy with a card table in a parking lot.

That's sort of what happened to my great grandads guns, two of them being Shiloh 45-70's. With shipping boxes, papers and shipping/recieved papers to McAlester, Ok. He died, the neighbor down the inquired about them, she said I don't like them, never have, so take them. My grandpa could have cared less, my dad was beside himself.

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw on the news earlier today about a gun buy back in Kentucky. They said they were paying $200 each for rifles. If I ever hear of a gun buy back in Oklahoma I think I'll buy about a dozen of those $28 styer rifles from century to cash in.
Reckon they have a limit on how many you can turn in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom