Gun Control Supporter Steals Concealed Carrier’s Gun, Shoots Him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many times have the anti-gun people like Tom Hayden and wifee Jane Fonda, Carl Rowan(shot tresspasser), CA Sen.(D) Dianne Feinstein(epitome of a gun control nut) , etc. want gun control laws(for everyone else) and then are the ones that end up owning/using weapons??? Here is another prime example of lib dem anti-gun hypocrisy/idiocy running wild.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/10/17/gun-control-supporter-steals-concealed-carriers-gun-shoots/
Gun Control Supporter Steals Concealed Carrier’s Gun, Shoots Him
Posted at 12:33 pm on October 17, 2016 by Bob Owens

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a reason why so many people want big government and "gun control." Quite simply put they have no means to control themselves so they need someone else to do it for them.

On top of that they are often some of the biggest hypocrites I have ever met... Sadly my father is included in a lot of that especially when it comes to complaining about walmart or Papa Johns and how the people make minimum wage and don't have insurance and then goes out to buy a burger at McDonald's.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly my father is included in a lot of that especially when it comes to complaining about walmart or Papa Johns and how the people make minimum wage and don't have insurance and then goes out to buy a burger at McDonald's.

I don't know about Papa John's or McD's but I started at above minimum wage at Walmart and I have full benefits (including insurance.)

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no clue never worked there but that is always my father's complaint. But he then turns around and buys things at other places that are no better than the ones he complains about.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this idiot was going to make a point about how a bad guy will just take your gun and use it on you. I think instead he put himself at the front of the line at the unintended consequences path toward the process of natural selection - meaning he will naturally be selected for some jail time. What an idiot! 'Course, he'll likely be celebrated as an anti-gun martyr by the left...

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom