Gun-Controlled Mexico: 3,080 Homicides in June Alone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...l&utm_term=down-range&utm_campaign=20190725dr
Gun-Controlled Mexico: 3,080 Homicides in June Alone
AWR Hawkins 23 Jul 2019

"Mexico has only one gun store and stringent gun controls, neither of which prevented the murders of 3,080 in that country in June alone."...

..."The Associated Press reports there were “3,080 killings in June” in Mexico and a total of “17,608 killings” in gun-controlled Mexico during the first six months of 2019."...

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Proof that gun control doesn't work. If a criminal wants to get a gun, he will. I think, personally a lot of those "machine guns" they find in mexico come from south america. I used to work with a guy that was from Nicaragua that told me back home he had a Chinese, Russian, and North Korean AK at his uncles house.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet if they close the last store the problem will be solve. This idiots don't get it, the laws is for the law abiding citizen criminals are going to do what ever they can to get the guns.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a sign at every border crossing going into Mexico that says “one bullet =Jail time”.
It’s obvious that policy doesn’t help the local population.
th

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the impression that the Mexican govenment, legal system and military are primarily devoted to keeping Mexico's elite protected and in power....as long as that status quo is maintained the system there has no impetus to change. Logic, human rights and liberty...who cares?
In other words, Mexico is a great picture of what the Left would love to have the U.S. become.

Latest posts

Top Bottom