• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Gun parts wish list. (Updated)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'm searching for the following parts.

1. Marlin 60 wooden stock. (Need 1 more old style) Looking for an old style, ugly, abused, or possibly damaged stock for a project that will involve modifying the stock.

2. Savage 1903 magazine.

3. Noble 33A inner magazine tube (or just the follower).

4. Savage 7 or Stevens/Springfield 85 receiver. (A parts rifle or stripped receiver is OK).

5. Savage 29B butt-stock.

Last edited:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm searching for the following parts.

1. Marlin 60 wooden stock. Looking for an old style, ugly, abused, or possibly damaged stock for a project that will involve modifying the stock.

2. Savage 1903 magazine.

3. Noble 33A inner magazine tube (or just the follower).

4. Savage 7 or Stevens/Springfield 85 receiver. (A parts rifle or stripped reciever is OK).

5. Savage 29B butt-stock.
Savage 1903 magazine
Magazine, .22 LR, 7 Round | Gun Parts Corp.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
On the Savage 29B Butt-Stock - are you wanting the plate or the whole stock?

if a repo plate is acceptable, this company makes and sells reproduction plates www.rogersgunandgrips.com

Bills Guns in Claremore has a few miscellaneous complete stocks in a box - might give them a call

Another gun guy that can seem to come up with some oddball stuff (possibly for any of your list) is a small-town guy that has a shop under the name ISAACS Guns LLC in Missouri. You can google him, I believe he has Facebook, I do not, but I had my wife look him up for me. He can seem to find some stuff.

One other place and be very-very careful, this place looks like a gun and fishing Hoarders Show candidate - I do not remember the name of the shop, I can get it for you if you'd like; but the guy's name is Leanord (as I recall) he is in Iola, KS man that place it packed with stuff, two people meet in an isle and you both have to turn sideways and even skinny dudes have to suck it in, been around forever too.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
On the Savage 29B Butt-Stock - are you wanting the plate or the whole stock?

if a repo plate is acceptable, this company makes and sells reproduction plates www.rogersgunandgrips.com

Bills Guns in Claremore has a few miscellaneous complete stocks in a box - might give them a call

Another gun guy that can seem to come up with some oddball stuff (possibly for any of your list) is a small-town guy that has a shop under the name ISAACS Guns LLC in Missouri. You can google him, I believe he has Facebook, I do not, but I had my wife look him up for me. He can seem to find some stuff.

One other place and be very-very careful, this place looks like a gun and fishing Hoarders Show candidate - I do not remember the name of the shop, I can get it for you if you'd like; but the guy's name is Leanord (as I recall) he is in Iola, KS man that place it packed with stuff, two people meet in an isle and you both have to turn sideways and even skinny dudes have to suck it in, been around forever too.

I need the stock and plate.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My buddy who knows the owner said the name of that shop in Iola is West Side. It is almost worth the trip just to see the place. Amazingly the owner knows where a lot of stuff is, but be ready to dig too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom