Gun safes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBC79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the market for a safe. You guys have any recommendations where to look around OKC?

I am looking for a decent safe. I would rather not have to donate my kidney to buy it.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at and this is important, handle, play with the safes @ atwoods, Acadamy any of the retail places.. Hell even lowes sales them... Then go see bear, see what they have to say.. Then... make your last stop ArmorVault on 29th.. Give em a call and ask for Harold or Mark

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No comparison to a bear safe and a armour.. internal hinges = bad.. 5/8 fire rock = bad.. inferior lock= bad

a cheaper priced safe is exactly what you get. a cheaper built safe.

why buy a kimber, when an hi-point does the same thing. they both have triggers,barrels,mags, they will both shoot a bullet down the range.. now if you believe that.. please go to atwoods. or armour..

but hey, at the end of the day. we all have our own opinions.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No comparison to a bear safe and a armour.. internal hinges = bad.. 5/8 fire rock = bad.. inferior lock= bad

a cheaper priced safe is exactly what you get. a cheaper built safe.

why buy a kimber, when an hi-point does the same thing. they both have triggers,barrels,mags, they will both shoot a bullet down the range.. now if you believe that.. please go to atwoods. or armour..

but hey, at the end of the day. we all have our own opinions.

Are you saying that an ArmourVault is no better than what you would get at Atwoods?

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have stated this in many threads that people were asking about safes. Get one with a dial combination instead of a digital combo!! I am a locksmith and we drill safes almost every day where a digital lock has malfunctioned. Trust me it is worth a few extra seconds to open the safe to be able to ALWAYS get it opened when you want in it. If you have any questions you can p.m. me or call me @ 918-695-3808. Good Luck

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bear Safes in OKC. Go visit their showroom and let them give you their demo....you'll be a believer, AND you'll be supporting a local business!

EBC79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I understand you get what you pay for. To me any kind of safe is better than nothing. I don't have the money to drop 1,500 to 2,000 dollars on a nice safe. If I could shell out that much money I would, but for now I have to go with something to provide more security than what I have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom