gun show $6.00 satueday cluade hall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are not a vendor every show is a good show, if you know the correct way to go to gun shows. Bring all your weapons that you are tried of, carry them around one at a time, with a price so that every one can see, write down you are willing to trade, and then walk around the show looking at what everyone else is carrying. Make offers to them, try to trade with them, plan to spend most of the day. You might be surprised at what kind of deals you can make, or find.

People are always carrying around weapons they want to sell. If you are just going there to check out the vendors deals, you will be like the ones on this thread that you will see on every thread complaining about the shows, look for the negative comments and who they are made by, then search all the other threads about past shows, guess what, same people made the same comments. These people even have bad things to say about the big 'W' show.

I thought the entire point of shows and related entry fee were:

1. The opportunity to do business with several vendors in a consolidated location.

2. The opportunity to do business with vendors that you otherwise may not have been able to do business with (private sellers that only sell at shows).

3. The opportunity to receive discounts or pricing incentives from vendors that you do not encounter on a daily basis.

Private on-site transactions should only be an added bonus. If the quality of the show has nothing to do with the vendors on site, wouldn't it be simpler to save your time and the $6, $8, or $12 fee and do your selling or trading in the classifieds on this site or others? The truth of the matter is that only a handful of shows throughout the year in the OKC area are worth attending - primarily RK Shows. There's nothing wrong with saving another member of this site time and money by giving honest feedback on the matter.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The links all generated 404 errors for me :wink2:

Me too....better get those links valid to be part of the contest...

I'm in 4th....I dont remember posting that much bad stuff about shows, but there's no point in sugar coating anything....but if I'm in the running, I better get on it....4th place is just the 3rd loser....I'm gonna check my posts...

I did notice Mark was absent from this show...I've got a buddy that was with me whom was looking for an AR...When we walked in, I figured he wasn't there because of the show it was...I didn't give thought to family....

EDIT: I just searched all my posts that the forum would find stretching back to June of 2010, 8 pages worth. I only saw 3 posts about shows, including the one above...I only saw one where I said the show was bad....Surely 1 post doesn't put me in 4th place...LoL...

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before the winner is announced we must refresh the rules of the contest.

Who ever can pick the person that is the most Negative Nancy on this forum when talking about gun shows, and put a link on your post to every negative remark they made before this thread.

I will give to the person that finds the top 5 people, listing them with links to every negative remark they have made about gun shows, 6 new in the wrapper Brownell’s AR15 mags that I sell for $25. each ($150. value) others sell them for more, you will pick them up at the store during store hours.

The end of this contest will be some time during Tuesday, January 17, 2012. Remember we are counting the negative comments they have made in the past before this post. The only entries that will be accepted will be posted in this post, I am not going to look for your post unless it is right hear after mine. Entries with out valid links do not count.

The winner is: higginmw

He has won $150. worth of Brownell's magazines, and as the contest rules state, he will pick them up at the store during store hours.

They are waiting here for you, call first.

Remember you don't play you cannot win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom