gun show in ok city

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not worth your drive. All the Claude Hall shows suck. I can't think of a better way to put it. $12 to get in the door, and about 15 minutes worth of looking at over priced guns. I think Tulsa has a show this weekend. It might be better.

theSaint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The RK show in Tulsa was $12 to get in. I've always tried to spend my money with local businesses, but after the show today I'm done. The mark-up some of these guys are trying is plain stupid. $1300 for a AR you can get for $1000. $25 for a magpul 30 rd Pmag.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Claude Hall shows have been going seriously downhill for quite a while.

The RK show in Tulsa today was pretty sparse... with vacation time starting, good weather and the economy in the dump, it's no wonder.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the R.K. gun show(Tulsa) was $6.00 but cost me $12.00 to get in. The OKC show was $6.00. The vendors that I talked to were not very happy with what they had to pay for each table. I would not be happy either because of the low attendance which I believe had something to do with the price of admittance. I talked to several vendors that thought that the R.K. staff were very rude(which I experienced myself). I always enjoy talking to the vendors but I think (as they do) that the show is over-priced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom