gunshow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guns are usually overpriced. Thats why you haggle. If the dealer won't deal, find one who will. I have a large sign on my table that says "everything is negotiable". Dealers go to shows to make money, not give stuff away. So make them an offer, they might take it. All I know is that if you buy one of my guns you get a free Tie Dye Camo t-shirt (a $499.99 value at least)

Does the t-shirt have a picture of Bob Marley on the front?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Saturday. It was ok. I took the boys. The big one is on an Uzi/Mac kick. The little one was certain everything black with a magazine that stuck out was a machine gun.

Saw a buddy, Mr. Speed (Tommy Bolton) that I hadn't seen for probably 15 years. Gonna do some head work for him, I think.

Anyway, not too many goo deals, but you never know what's going to walk in the door. That's where the real deals are. Not on anyone's table, but hanging on someone's shoulder, or in their hands.

I was looking for 308 Saiga mags. None there, but I think I'm going to buy some steel ones for a G3/Hk and mod them. Centerfire has them for $4 each. That's a lot better than $50, if I can make them work.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guns are usually overpriced. Thats why you haggle. If the dealer won't deal, find one who will. I have a large sign on my table that says "everything is negotiable". Dealers go to shows to make money, not give stuff away. So make them an offer, they might take it. All I know is that if you buy one of my guns you get a free Tie Dye Camo t-shirt (a $499.99 value at least)

I agree. When I see a $600 Glock 19, I just don't mess with it. I was looking for a pistol tube and did not see any. I would have just bought a UTG stock kit for now, but they were anywhere from $50-69 for the same kit I can order online for $35. The LPKs were high too. I think when the dealers have to pay $65 for a table, they have to make more to break even. I think that is why you can get a better deal at an RK show.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been to Wanenmacher's but I noticed they are scheduled for NOVEMBER 12 & 13, 2011. Seeing I live so far away I don't know if I could make it. But hearing people talk about how good it is , I sure want to go.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. When I see a $600 Glock 19, I just don't mess with it. I was looking for a pistol tube and did not see any. I would have just bought a UTG stock kit for now, but they were anywhere from $50-69 for the same kit I can order online for $35. The LPKs were high too. I think when the dealers have to pay $65 for a table, they have to make more to break even. I think that is why you can get a better deal at an RK show.

$600 Glock 19? Are you sure that you didn't stumble into Bass Pro Shops by mistake?

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

True, guns are overpriced at most tables, Including mine!! But that is for trade purposes, If you want to pay cash I will usually come down quite a bit on my prices. If you complain or make rude remarks then I don't haggle as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom