gunworld has moved to sapulpa and rebadged as hunters choice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all the hunters choice was never called gun world they have always been hunters choice they started in catoosa okla the two buisness partners split up one moved to sapulpa with the name hunters choice the other stayed in catoosa under the name hydro customs the one in catoosa is now up for sale you can check there website for that info under www.hydrocustoms.com if your intrested in buying a failed buisness the other guy moved to 802 w taft ave in sapulpa and still carries the name hunters choice I followed him there as a customer becouse he always gave me the best deal and still does as for the prices you have put on your post I just checked them and went by the store this morning to make sure I was giving correct info befor responding to this post arms list says 425 for the sigma he has none in the store and has sold them all as for the cobra 380s he is asking 190 in the store and is asking 190 on arms list the jimnez 380 in store is 195 on arms list is 190 the guy that owns the store is named james he is a very honest guy if you think his prices are high then all you have to do is talk to him if he can beat an advertised price he will if he cant then he will tell you so. my advice to people on the net is to make sure you get your facts right befor you post there is no room in the gun world for idiots

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom