HA, $1.5 million, all mine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bitches and from the UN to boot...hookers and blow, and the good hookers, those expensive ones, yaaaaaa and clean blow to boot....hell ya...

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 05:07:42 +0800
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Subject: UN Final Payment Notice!!

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER MALAYSIAN PAY-OUT CENTER Attention, You are entitled to receive a total sum of $1,500,000 USD which has been successfully deposited at the Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia by the United Nations. This payment is in conjunction with the Social Responsibility Cash Aid Programme of the United Nations in which e-mail addresses are selected randomly by the Topaz Balloting System. The Management of the Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia has designated that the amount be remitted to you via our Daily Limit Payment of $7,600 USD. Please provide your Full Name, Address, Age and Phone Numbers to Western Union Co-ordinating officer: =========================== Dr. Lee Yung [email protected] +60-103-999-509 =========================== Thank You. Miss Mariana Amir For: Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia

Eat it...:thumb:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, you are a sucker, I am holding out for more, I was told that must be one cheap nigerian, you got played suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NeekReevers

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's hard to believe people fall for this stuff but my uncle just got taken for $1800. He's a bit of a ne'er do well always looking for a quick buck. Someone calls him and tells him he's the CEO of MGM in Las Vegas and that he's won $1.8 million...all he had to do is send $400 to cover the fees. I tell him it's a scam, my dad, who is an attorney, tells him it's a scam so he doesn't send the money. He misses work for about 3 days and when he comes back he looks awful. As it turns out they sent him two checks for $900, both of which he cashed and then turned around and wired the money to them, to cover the fees on his $1.8 million of course. Naturally the checks bounced and now the bank wants their $1800 back, which he doesn't have. They've agreed to let him pay it out in $150 installments over the course of a year.

The sad thing is he still is talking to them on the phone. I told him just take it as a learning experience and move on. He filed a police report locally but I'm fairly certain that will come to nothing. He's still talking to them though...even after they scammed him out of $1800. I don't know how you help a person like that.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a buddy who is very susceptible to things like this. This is a college-educated business professional. But, when people contact him with wonderful deals, he just becomes a different guy. He paid a ton of money for a "free" set of expensive (but worthless) golf clubs a few years ago and still brags about the deal. He also came very very close to selling his old corvette to some mystery person in Europe. The deal never came through, but I suspect this "collector" took him for some money. Lots of stories like this with him. Again, this is not an unintelligent guy. But some people are just susceptible to scams like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom