• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Hamilton Tickets 5/26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
225$
We had something come up that we can't move and won't be able to attend Hamilton. We have 2 tickets available in our season ticket seats, OCTR Row P Seats 109 & 110 (phenomenal seats!).

Show is at 8:00 PM Friday May 26th at the OCK Civic Center. Will only sell as a pair, $225 each ticket. There are cheaper seats available still through OKC Broadway, but there are not better seats available for any of the shows. Tickets are digital and will be transferred upon payment.

194777.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
Not trying to be a jerk (it's not you) but I had no idea tickets were that much. :faint:

I'd love to see Hamilton but all this time, I suspected tickets were in the $40-$60 range. :ugh2:

Of course, I'm the tight-fisted azzhole who doesn't tip more than 10% at restaurants, so go figure. :rolleyes2

GLWS bro. :thumb:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Description of Hamilton for those wondering.
Hamilton is a sung-and-rapped-through musical with music, lyrics, and book by Lin-Manuel Miranda, based on the 2004 book Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow. The musical tells the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. Composed over a seven-year period from 2008 to 2015, Miranda says Hamilton was originally a hip hop concept album in his head. The show draws heavily from hip hop, as well as R&B, pop, soul, and traditional-style show tunes. It casts non-white actors as the Founding Fathers of the United States and other historical figures. Miranda described Hamilton as about "America then, as told by America now." From its opening, Hamilton received near-universal acclaim. It premiered Off-Broadway on February 17, 2015, at the Public Theater in Lower Manhattan, with Miranda playing the role of Alexander Hamilton, where its several-month engagement was sold out. The musical won eight Drama Desk Awards, including Outstanding Musical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom