Happy fathers day to the dads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first father's day without my dad. As many of you know, I lost mom and dad both in June of last year. Mom on the 10th and dad on the 21st.

I'm asking every member here...if your dad is still on this earth, and ya'll are in close proximity to each other, hug him and tell him you love him. I didn't do that enough with my dad and I would give anything to be able to do that today.

Sorry to bring the place down. :cry3:

I'm right there with you, Evan. Enjoy your kids today!!!

Oh, and Happy Father's Day to all of you dads! I've heard from one of mine this morning, and she'll be here this afternoon. The other one I think is on the road on the way back from Colorado.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
866.gif
Happy Fathers day!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha having an awesome day. Sold an old Glock 19 and bought a great condition Colt LE6920 SOCOM with the factory Knights Quad Rail at the Tulsa Gun Show for only $700 OTD. Even better I didn’t get delayed so me and the FBI are on good terms today lol...

Had Hamburgers and now I’m making everyone watch Tombstone just because I can : )

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just about anyone with the right sperm count and a chubby can father a kidlet, but it takes a DAD to raise and nurture that child selflessly. It should be called Dad's Day.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The girls treated me well today. My Dad lives just a few hundred yards away and we spoke as we do daily. My birthday was just a few days ago and my 3 daughters made me this "sign" thingy with peanut butter cookies they made for me. Then the two older ones wrote me some cards. I've got a pretty good collection of ones they've made and I plan to save em so they can read back over em in some years. Every year their writings get to me more and more. I try to smile and look like the tough dad but the one from my oldest daughter, Josie, got to me pretty good. I'm thankful for em and I sure hope we don't clash too much in the coming years. I'm pretty dang nervous about the whole boyfriend thing I know is coming. Lol
IMG_4765.JPG

IMG_4767.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son,grand son & 2 grand daughters went shooting behind the pond dam . little muddy but we had a great time. 22s, 9MM. 38+p, 44MAG ,308 .Kimbers Glock, Rugers .S&W. Even chrome plated H&R

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The girls treated me well today. My Dad lives just a few hundred yards away and we spoke as we do daily. My birthday was just a few days ago and my 3 daughters made me this "sign" thingy with peanut butter cookies they made for me. Then the two older ones wrote me some cards. I've got a pretty good collection of ones they've made and I plan to save em so they can read back over em in some years. Every year their writings get to me more and more. I try to smile and look like the tough dad but the one from my oldest daughter, Josie, got to me pretty good. I'm thankful for em and I sure hope we don't clash too much in the coming years. I'm pretty dang nervous about the whole boyfriend thing I know is coming. Lol
View attachment 138199
View attachment 138200
View attachment 138201
Ah dude, you're obviously doing something right. :thumb:

BTW... when you meet potential boyfriends in the future, show 'em your firearms collection and casually mention what a good shot ya are at running targets.
:drunk2:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Them is some awesome girlies you got there cowcatcher. Here's how I ran off one of my oldest daughter's potential fellers.

He came to the house for the first time to pick her up. I casually tossed him a shotgun shell. He caught it, looked it over, then looked at me. I told him, "the next one will be coming at you a helluva lot faster."

Never saw him again.

I met another feller once. He stuck his hand out, told me his name and said, "nice to meet you, sir." I gripped his hand, squeezing it a little harder than I should have, pulled him in close, put my other arm around his shoulder and softly whispered in his ear...

"Whatever you do to my little girl, I'm gonna do to you."

He disappeared as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom