Harry Brown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai997.photobucket.com_albums_af99_studiowasabi_harrybrown2009.jpg

Anybody catch this one? Smaller flick. Kind of like a british Death Wish, though the storyline is closer to Death Wish 3, the tone and seriousness is very Death Wish 1. Michael Caine is a retired veteran of the Royal Marines and is fed up with gang violence. After a very good scene showing what lengths he has to go to to acquire a gun in the UK (very illegal), he goes on to give what I feel is the best performance in one of these types of films in what I feel is one of the best of these types of films. Highly recommended.

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x251_Kunzilla_Movies_Harry_Brown.jpg

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he was a Royal Marine in the movie. I have met some of those guys and some former SAS. While I'm not too sure they need to be in Northern Ireland, on a personal level I found them to be great guys and I sure as Hell respect them.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing that keeps it from being a great movie is the crappy cgi animated blood. Same with The Expendables. All they had to do was spend the extra cash on the blood bags. Other than that its a good movie. The original Get Carter is great too, I saw it on netflix instant watch about 2 months ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom