Harry Reid Has Some Splainin To Do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who believed Harry Reid's idiotic statements when he claimed Romney was a felon who didn't pay his taxes would never vote for Romney anyway.

But it's still nice that he went ahead and released the information anyway.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Romney's not exactly releasing all the tax returns but he is releasing a price waterhouse document verifying his tax rates for the last 20yrs.
And that means Harry's "source" is either full of it or imaginary.

It seems that last year Romney didn't claim 1.75M worth of charitable deductions that he could have, and would have normally.
Speculation is that he did that to raise his tax rate to 14% instead of the 12% it would have been otherwise because he knew he was running for the WH.

That's probably why he chose to release it on a Friday afternoon. Always release unfavorable news on a Friday afternoon.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harry needs to stick to his guns. He never claimed that Willard was a criminal, just that he didn't pay taxes--one in two Americans doesn't. Since it's not me it has to be you. But Mitt's all like, "I'm fittina get my accounting firm to release some pieces of paper" blh blah blah.

Harry has the real Poop. Harry hears all the skuttlebutt down at the Tabernackle.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harry needs to stick to his guns. He never claimed that Willard was a criminal, just that he didn't pay taxes--one in two Americans doesn't. Since it's not me it has to be you. But Mitt's all like, "I'm fittina get my accounting firm to release some pieces of paper" blh blah blah.

Harry has the real Poop. Harry hears all the skuttlebutt down at the Tabernackle.
:rollingla

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:) Can still open some wine though... don't even need an occasion to do that.

Thank you, sir. And if Harry really had anything it would have already been out there. And another thing and I will go open the wine and tuck my tail ( not really, just tired of the biases) because of all the BS, I have given more to charity in one year that Obama's and Biden's have done in years, and that ain't that much. Just sayin'.
One last thing as I like to do is say: Good night and good luck, per Edward R. Murrow, the very last real honest journalist the US of A ever had and that was in the mid fifties, and that is sad to say but well you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom