Has anyone bought a gun from Bud's Guns website?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one with speed bumps in the transaction. I bought a rifle from them. Took a while to ship but I got it alright. I like their list of FFLs.

My issue is with the accessories I ordered. Bought some scope rings from them. They show that they shipped them but I have not received them. Have been trying for over a week to get them to tell me if they shipped them to me or to the FFL. No response so far. No response at all. That is what perturbs me. I have sent several emails and have tried calling with no luck.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end. It is just frustrating when they do not respond to inquiries.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an old thread but something came up that I figured I should add to it.

Last week I got a call from one of my credit card companies asking me if I had made certain charges. Come to find out there was several thousand dollars worth of stuff charged to my card I hadn't bought. I had to discontinue the card and get a new one issued. I asked what tipped them off but they wouldn't tell me much. Then yesterday I got an email from buds stating the following...."You may have noticed the alert on our website indicating that credit card payments have been shut down for the weekend. This is due to our staff receiving multiple reports from customers who have experienced unauthorized charges on credit cards that were used previously on our website." In other words, Buds got hacked. Now I knew where the bastards who used my CC# got my info.

So, if you bought something from Bud's lately, or any time I guess, you might want to check with your CC company and see if there were any fraudulent charges made in the past month.

MadMonk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the same e-mail from Bud's & from my CC company. I bought from Bud's just a couple of weeks ago & haven't seen anything strange yet. Of course, with this & with the Epsilon break-in it almost seems as if it's a free for all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom