haters gonna hate....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eh, nothing to get all worked up about, if someone wants it bad enough to pay those prices, not my problem. If not they will not sell.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to stick with OKshooters, armslist is a waste of time, too much price gouging, and most of the stuff has no price, instead it says MAKE ME AN OFFER. F that.

spcbrindley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, I don't even reload and those prices shocked me. I inderstand buy low sell high, free market and all that, but some people seem to have giant brass balls to gouge at that level. I wonder when they might realize that the imminate threat from the gov has passed and prices can start to stabilize.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, I don't even reload and those prices shocked me. I inderstand buy low sell high, free market and all that, but some people seem to have giant brass balls to gouge at that level. I wonder when they might realize that the imminate threat from the gov has passed and prices can start to stabilize.

You do understand that the imminate threat is still thee, and that they are re grouping for round 2, which has been promised to be a more agressive attack than this last round was. The threat will always be there until every politician who fights for the anti crowd is out of office.

As far as pricing in the classifieds, I am from the price it at what ever camp, if folks think it is to high, it will not sell here, and leave it at that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom