Headed to Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have an extra fridge, but I'll ask around church and see if I can scrounge one up. Kuwait is no Afghanistan - and that's a GOOD thing! Stay safe over there.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd keep in touch w/everyone. Like anyone that has been in the Army knows nothing in the Army at all is certain. My orders got changed at the very last minute and now I'm in Kuwait instead of Afghanistan, defintely a huge disappointment. I have been here almost 2 months now. Where I am at we have internet access and a huge gym to workout at. I hope all you back home are doing well. On a side note does anyone have or know someone who has a fridge for a decent price? The wife just told me today ours went out.

The Marines are no different. My son's artillary unit has been training for three months including a month in the Mojave, with just 60 days left before deployment, they found out their mission has been changed to patrols and convoys. The bad part is they haven't been training for it and half of them are going to be going on pre-deployment leave in the next month so they'll miss out on some more training that could save their lives.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kuwait might as well be Germany. Glad you will be safe.

Glad, too, you are in Kuwait. I may sound sort of sound against it, I am not, but too many youngsters I know have been there and well you know what I mean and many went back as contractors. Take care and make the best of it and keep it in touch with us, please. Hope the frig problem works out. I am in OKC and can't help you immediately. Thank you so very much.
I don't have a fridge either, sorry

Latest posts

Top Bottom