Heads up Tulsa, ANOTHER OIS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I find offensive is the news coverage trying to incite a riot with unknown facts and speculation. One fox23 reporter said they guy was shot in the back but there was no proof of that, only speculation. Then they showed several interviews with local residents giving their uniformed emotional opinion on what happened. Why broadcast rumor and false facts? Why not wait until they really know what happened? It's like the news media would like to see a riot so they can have some news to broadcast.

That's exactly what they want. I noticed this morning that CNN has picked up the story, so Sharpton, Crump and friends should be here any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bigger issue is that this clearly a justified shoot, the dude had two knives in his hands when he went into the convenience store. If the perp would have killed someone in the stoker because they didn't shoot they'd be sued if they shoot him to prevent him from killing or injuring others they get sued. At some point the ******** has to stop Chris Rock made a great video about how to not get your ass kicked by the police at the same rules can be applied to any race.

We don't need to fear Zombies we need to fear the snowflakes and people living off the government. When those government freebies dry up all hell could break loose. Then we will look like Venezuela today

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny, we had a dude locally who got shot by the police about 6 or 8 months ago...

He was dangerously mentally ill. Had been arrested and sent away for mental "eval" multiple times (and we're talking MANY MANY times). Even had previously served time in prison for being in an altercation where someone ended up dead. Had been documented in no uncertain explicit terms in his medical record that he was a danger to himself, to others and to society. Showed up in the early morning waving a sword at a convenience store. Ended up getting shot and killed by responding police officers. And he was a "minority". :faint:

So... where were the media hyping that one? Of course... his family did... all over social media, talking about how they could have just tazed him, how they could have disarmed him, how they could have shot him in the leg or some such bull****. Never mind that this violent raving lunatic showed up in public with a weapon and was threatening people. It's always the fault of someone else.

I will admit, this guy is one who would never have been safe in society, ever. It was attempted many times to have him put away for good someplace safe where he could fingerpaint and be taken care of - but our country doesn't have the balls to call a spade a spade anymore, nor the fortitude to put away people who cannot function in society.

So this is what we get.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Tulsa needs to deploy the fire department with a water cannon. Sweep the streets and give the protestors a badly needed shower. The should build a wall around the north side and let the fools fend for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom