Heartland Auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw mention of the buyers premium but I don't see what the BP is? It wouldn't surprise me if it is high because the auction service likely can't charge any sort of a flat rate since it's a business that is going under, so their commission is probably going to come from the BP exclusively.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going under is not a fully accurate description in this case. They closed, but the owner is a long way from broke, and has been fair in all the dealings I have seen. Employees are reported to have gotten good severance packages, and the lay-away deal is now legend.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i saw mention of the buyers premium but i don't see what the bp is? It wouldn't surprise me if it is high because the auction service likely can't charge any sort of a flat rate since it's a business that is going under, so their commission is probably going to come from the bp exclusively.

10% buyer’s premium on all purchases
3% convenience fee on all credit card purchase

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There might a bargain or two had. But I suspect if there is it will be early on before everyone wakes up and gets to bidding like a normal gun auction.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10% buyer’s premium on all purchases
3% convenience fee on all credit card purchase

Don't forget the 8+% sales tax....

Good luck getting a decent deal on anything...may sound okay until you have to add ~20% to the purchase price....

I quit going to Dakil auctions because of this...

On another note, is a 4473 required on these purchases? Any other auction I've been to with guns didn't require it, but they were used guns...

Most auctions I go to with guns usually bring more than just going and buying it new...

Latest posts

Top Bottom