hello all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
welcome, we have a lot of new members lately. just out of curiousity, how did you find us? i mean, what were you searching for at the time? word of mouth? ad in the wannamacher guide? just wondering

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. Hang around and meet some good folks. You can share info, swap, lie, go shootin'...BS, whatever trips your trigger. But remember; never, ever, never, ever do a real OSA'er bad or a nasty pox will be on ya in a bad way. We are good people here; for the most part anyway.

renomax

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks all. To answer a question I don't really remember how I stumbled on to this site but glad I did. I think I might have been looking on a site about carrying Fixed blade knives in Oklahoma. I have been carrying a ESEE 4 for a long time without problem but then I heard someone say that it was illegal unless you were using it for hunting or fishing. So apparently I am always either hunting or fishing or going to teach someone how to hunt or fish.

Deborahmax

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all..., I am new to this forum site. I am form United States. I am very glad that I am able to register out over her. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever I have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom