Hello! I’m new, and need a lil help plz.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a supporting member, and your assessment is way off, but Thank You and it’s a pleasure to be here.
Felling guilty… wasn’t you but thanks for posting

could be someone like this but I really don’t care to name em.

D86E4AF7-4506-4A01-A1D7-187E42C8613A.jpeg

TheLawMan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! Gotcha! Na, Im just gettin a bit annoyed because I paid my membership last week and still haven’t had my account updated or able to post classifies.

TheLawMan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a supporting member, and your assessment is way off, but Thank You and it’s a pleasure to be here
I guess you should claim your going though a divorce as I see an ad in the firearms section with the user having 4 post and isn’t a supporting member🤷‍♂️
Ya, My Bad! I read this all wrong. HA! Hopefully they’ll fix my account soon. Thank You.

TheLawMan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hang in it's really a good place! stuff does happin like anywhere though. should be able to post... if you can figure out i struggled at first!!!
Thank You!! I’m definitely looking forward to being able to use the classifieds. How long did it take for them to upgrade your account form when you paid your membership? I paid my membership last Wednesday and have yet to even have the ads removed. I’ve sent msg to the “contact us”, but no response yet.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thank You!! I’m definitely looking forward to being able to use the classifieds. How long did it take for them to upgrade your account form when you paid your membership? I paid my membership last Wednesday and have yet to even have the ads removed. I’ve sent msg to the “contact us”, but no response yet.
What messages are you seeing? Even I have a little difficulty but I don’t post much for sale. The last time I had an issue, it asked for a ‘prefix’ or something like that. That is the down arrow next to the thread title. It’s just asking for a general location.

TheLawMan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What messages are you seeing? Even I have a little difficulty but I don’t post much for sale. The last time I had an issue, it asked for a ‘prefix’ or something like that. That is the down arrow next to the thread title. It’s just asking for a general location.
Ok! I’m not getting the msg anymore and I’ve got my stuff up! Thank You!! Sorry bout the lye msg. But ya, after I would hit the button up at the top corner “post ad” and then it was just sending me to a page that prompted me to pay for a sub each time, but I’d already paid days later. It was frustrating, but I’m glad it’s gone. But is there a time frame on getting a “Supporting Member” badge? And I assumed some of the ads would suppress, but that’s not a huge deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom