Hello, newb here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very important question:

Is this a CCW or just a range gun?

If CCW, I wouldnt go lighter on the trigger pull. Just keep practicing with it as-is. When the time comes you need to really use it, trigger pull wont be an issue.

OSUALUM78

New to the site!
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Apparently my subscription isn't set up properly.

Thanks for the welcoming!

To answer all hopefully is one swoop:

This will be a CCW for my wife (and at some point for myself as well as I plan to get one), once we get our CCW licenses

In a firing life or death situation, the trigger pull isn't a point/problem ('weight' or length)

It's more of an issue at the 'range' (aka the country for us) when practicing with it

I don't really care to change the 'weight' on the pull, just the length to be shorter

Only put around 50 rounds thru it so far, so I know it isn't broken in yet. But I know breaking it in won't change the pull length

I may get to sanding on the plastic to make it smoother though. Not just on the trigger, but also on the guard on the inside, but also the area underneath the slide in the trigger area

But I'd still like to shorten the pull some

After holding most CCW guns (KelTec, Kahr, etc. whether .22 or .38sp or .380 etc.), and reading up on reviews, and holding and shooting the LCP, I'm sold on keeping the LCP

I'd just prefer to shorten the pull on it if possible without too much work or cost, or without damaging the guns reliability

No one knows where to get some Trijicons put on my SA XD40sc in the Tulsa area?

Thanks all

:thumb:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the gun is a pocket pistol for ccw, put your trigger finger further in..probably all the way to the first knuckle. these are not made to shoot like a glock. More trigger finger, better leverage for your hand. All is well. Gun is what it is..great for getting you out of a jam, or defending yourself at close range, other than that..they ain't target guns. The keltec p3 shot lots better once I did this. wasn't so brutal either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom