Help from the membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so got started but this is where JB's input is needed. What do you want to say? It's your place, do you want something to hand to people just to tell them where to go or do you want it to be like some others that have been posted where it says something to the effect of if you post no guns signs we will not support you?

osa1.jpg

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be happy to hand out cards and/or man a table - I typically attend and sometimes get a table at the Chickasha and Duncan Bad-Shot shows.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can help out at gunshows in the Tulsa area. We gonna get an OSA table with FBT and BANG next door? I wanna hang out... and have someplace to sit and BS. I'm all about the BS'n, man. I can work Wanenmacher's this fall, I just need to look it up so I can ask off. Hell... you think they'll let us set up a smoker or BBQ in the building? lol. Or the parking lot, maybe...

Just let me know, I'm happy to help, I just need to make sure I ask off in plenty of time - like... now. lol

Then again... I may not be the "face" you want promoting OSA! :P

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd man a table at a local gun show.heck, I'd provide the table and some interesting things to put on top of the table. just needs business cards to hand out, maybe some t shirts and caps or beanie caps... something to help them remember us. I can provide a big screen TV to put the board up on as long as we have wifi.

I have other ideas too.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd man a table at a local gun show.heck, I'd provide the table and some interesting things to put on top of the table. just needs business cards to hand out, maybe some t shirts and caps or beanie caps... something to help them remember us. I can provide a big screen TV to put the board up on as long as we have wifi.

I have other ideas too.

Good point... I've got a 55" plasma I'm not using. Just sitting around. But plasma isn't good for setting up for computer use. I could potentially bring my computer monitor, though, which is a 42" or 47" I think.

If we wanted to make a slide show to run on a computer, or play movies or something, I could bring the 55". Just don't want it to have a static image for hours at a time. But setting up a display with videos of members blowing up exploding targets, shooting, hunting, fishing, Eat'n'Shoots, etc., that'd be cool. 2A videos, some slides promoting various sponsors and their tables/locations, whatever.

I bet we can have some fun. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom