Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a RCBS reloading set with a side tumbler. It's everything u need to start reloading minus the dies. Together cost at H&H is over $1000 w/tax. Could someone tell me what a realistic price to sell it for. Thanks.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing since H&H prices are outrageous on reloading equipment, I would check online to find a more realistic price for the kit. Take that price and subtract 10-30% off the price depending on condition. List it for the price with OBO so people will know you are open to offers. Reloading equipment doesn't depreciate that much in the scope of things but the price needs to be worthwhile to attract someone to buy yours instead of a brand new unit.

Good luck!!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First check prices at Midway, Midsouth, Natchez, and a few other online sites for a more realistic value on new stuff.

I've seen stuff sell for more than new on Evilbay, some well below.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys please let me know if you know of anyone interested, I'm pretty flexible and open to trades. I will be listing this in the next couple of days, after I research like posted above. BTW Thanks to all of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom