Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Stehno

GunOwl Firearms LLC
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My business runs on a shoe string and pray so is very limited as well but thought someone might see my request that owns other businesses and have a way to invest. It was just a shot anyway. The five ranges in this area are H&H, Wilshire, Big Boys, AAT Norman (but has limited hours), and Gun World. But none are close. I also plan to put in a retail business and offer training classes and have some gunsmithing services as well. Thanks, Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and I have had our differences. Some of you guys (yeah, I'm looking at about 98% of you old farts) have no idea how to turn the other cheek.🤦🤦🤦

And I can only think of a couple of you guys right now that I wouldn't walk across the street to spit on -- on fire or not. Still doesn't mean I won't send a PM and meet you in person in the middle of the day if something feels REALLY off about your post -- not you specifically, just you guys in general. 😉

That said, y'all REALLY need to stop being grumpy old men. I can only handle ONE Grumpy at a time. Yes, I AM getting to old for this ****.

Dammit! You are NOT my wife and you don't get to nag me.

Please... Sweetie... :bowdown:

Scott Stehno

GunOwl Firearms LLC
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
This seems legit. What is the rate of return? :)
The Pro-Forma rate is listed at 9.5 annual return. If you want to call and get a NDS to sign we can look at the numbers after we receive the NDS back from you. Thank you for asking.
This seems legit. What is the rate of return? :)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If every member would invest $10, Clay could write a check for the remainder and we could get this project underway.

Would YOU be willing to invest $10?

Oh yeah, can you spot me $10?

I feel this is entirely legit, to the OP.
The issue is, this isn't the place to find many serious, large money speculators.
CHenry, Mr. Glock, Full Auto and That Gurl are BIG BANK. the rest of us; $10 is a major investment. 👌

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Latest posts

Top Bottom