Hey OKCGC members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A public service announcement that does not apply to most club members.

I like to go out to the club at night to pick up brass. As a diabetic it is very good exercise for me plus I get brass I need and help keep some of you in brass too. While I am out there I also try to help keep it looking nice. I sometimes empty overflowing trash barrels and even take a couple of trash bags to clean up when the wind or an animal has scattered trash.

That said, I am not your momma and they have not hired me as a nightwatchman / handy man (they should but have not :D ) so please pick up after yourself. They provide plenty of trash cans for your drink bottles and cans, empty ammo boxes, etc. There is no need to leave them laying all over the place.

Thank you. You may now return to your regular BSing. :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh so your the one. Never do it again or I will report you to a certain LEO I know. I am sure he can come up with a fitting punishment. :D :D

Seriously every time I go out there I find water bottles, pop cans, and general trash left all over the place. I have no problem picking up after the four legged animals scatter trash from a can digging for food, or the wind blows a can over, but I think we are supposed to be adults and able to pick up after ourselves. Luckily most people do but there are a few that do not seem able. Not sure if it is because of a physical or a mental disability.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I am not the only one that picks up trash and they have work days where several people clean things up. I just wish those few that leave their trash laying around would be a little more thoughtful. It is a nice place and I think we should try to keep it that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom