HH gun range safe purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont see why some people came in here just to piss in this guys Post Toastie's. Is the Bear heavier and have a longer fire rating, yes. Is the Liberty prettier, cost less, and hold more? Yes. The FBJ probably cost around a grand, where as the cheapest Bear is around 1500 for their smallest safe. Dude's happy, got a decent safe and a great wife, no reason to knock it or start a safe war pissing contest unless you work for Bear, in which case, I lost a lot of respect for Bear.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont see why some people came in here just to piss in this guys Post Toastie's. Is the Bear heavier and have a longer fire rating, yes. Is the Liberty prettier, cost less, and hold more? Yes. The FBJ probably cost around a grand, where as the cheapest Bear is around 1500 for their smallest safe. Dude's happy, got a decent safe and a great wife, no reason to knock it or start a safe war pissing contest unless you work for Bear, in which case, I lost a lot of respect for Bear.
True that.
Those Fat Boy Jr safes are beautiful. The only improvement would be bacon scented interior.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the fatboy jr. is top on my list, guess the wife just dont luv me enough yet. congrats on your new safe, glad to hear you were pleased with the install, I looked at them last year but with everything else going on I just couldnt afford it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom