• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

High dollar 9mm ammo

madokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
go to ammo seek if u want to see REALLY high prices,,some well over 2$ a round f buckshot(bass pro)..plenty at 1.53- 1.80 too..anyone short on buckshot better get some now or buy some birdshot cheap and swap out the #8 for 00 buck..

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's nowhere near as bad as that one guy in the classifieds here.
Me? I set my price lower than completed listings on GB which is the only place I can even find any of what I put up. I also just sold some powder and primers at pre-panic pricing. If I was smart I would have waited about 2 months and put it up on GB and paid hazmat to ship it.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Me? I set my price lower than completed listings on GB which is the only place I can even find any of what I put up. I also just sold some powder and primers at pre-panic pricing. If I was smart I would have waited about 2 months and put it up on GB and paid hazmat to ship it.

No, not you. I forgot what his username was. He had like 6 posts and all of them were hilariously overpriced ammo.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Not you, at least from me. You wasn't selling the 9mm I was thinking about.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I will admit I had reservations about setting that price. But the market is nuts, and getting quality ammo is sketchy at best, so I offered up here because some people just can't get any and might want it for less and without shipping or tax as a bonus.
Your prices in today's market were righteous, if I remember right I put "a like" on em.

Top Bottom